MI6 spotted a tweet from Charlotte Edwards, who announced this week that she has a role in the title sequence of Skyfall. This is traditionally designed by Daniel Kleinman but last film, Quantum of Solace, the titles were handled by the studio, MK12, in favor with director Marc Forster.
Dossiers issued in May, 2012
The one time Australian James Bond actor, George Lazenby gave his opinion on the bond between 007 and Heineken.
Lazenby told TMZ that its not the best beer available to 007 and its sad that the produces always go where the money takes them.
The partnership between James Bond and the brewery has been a solid one since 1997.
The 23rd James Bond adventure has completed its seven month shoot with pickups shot by the second unit on location in Turkey.
@007 posted the final clapperboard picture.
Daniel Craig left the country earlier in the month and Michael Wilson revealed on BBC Breakfast that the first unit was heading back to Pinewood to shoot pickups before they called a wrap on Skyfall.
The long-awaited teaser trailer for the 23rd James Bond adventure, Skyfall, has been posted online at 007.com
According to a comment the Director of Skyfall made to the media recently, Sam Mendes wanted to up the ante in terms of villainy seen in the 23rd James Bond film.
[It's been] a while since there was a classic … what I would call a classic Bond villain. I’m not saying these guys weren’t great. I thought Mads [Mikkelsen] was particularly good in Casino Royale
But I wanted somebody perhaps a bit more flamboyant, perhaps a bit more frightening, and so I felt like we needed a great actor to achieve that.
Sam Mendes ultimately cast Javier Bardem as the villain Raoul Silva – whose motives remain a closely guarded secret.
The James Bond print magazine MI6 Confidential has released a 15th issue, hot on the tail of the press day(s) in Istanbul, Turkey, where the Skyfall production team are currently filming the 23rd James Bond adventure.
Also in this issue:
- Shooting Bond - Photographer Keith Hamshere explores his various 007 campaigns
- Fleming Bibliography - An exclusive extract from this unique history of Bond in print
- The Phoenix Project - Bond is in Istanbul again, hot on the tail of missing defence technology
- 007 On TV - The curious history of James Bond films on the small screen
- Poster Gallery - How character posters could have dominated the marketing of Bond 19
- Boyd On Board - Scottish author William Boyd is joining the ranks of 007 penmen
- The Bond Connection - What else was making the news in the year Dr. No debuted?
James Bond 007 star Daniel Craig took time out from the shooting of Bond 23, Skyfall, to spend some time with actress wife Rachel Weisz. The pair were spotted at the Hayal Cafe in Istanbul.
Head over to INeedMyFix.com for the complete photo set.