The Skyfall trailer was given another airing and MI6 rounded up some tidbits from what fans can expect next month when the trailer is attached to Men In Black III.
- The trailer opens with an evaluation of Bond in the form of a word association game. Dialogue is heard over establishing shots of London such as “Country”/“England”, “Gun”/“Shot”, “Agent”/“Provocateur”, “Murder”…“Employment”.
- The interrogation room is revealed to include M and Mallory (Ralph Fiennes) behind glass as Bond speaks. The last word is “Skyfall…….. Skyfall”, to which Bond replies, “Done” and walks up to the glass.
- A montage of fast cuts then follows giving glimpses at major action scenes filmed so far including the chase in London and falling from a height in to water.
- Bond is seen outside the Macao casino.
- The action wraps with a shot of the London underground train stunt.
- Over shots of coffins draped in Union Jack flags, Bond concludes the trailer by saying, “Some men are coming to kill us. We’ve got to kill them first.”
About Skyfall – James Bond 23 (2012)
The new Bond movie will star Daniel Craig, Javier Bardem, Ralph Fiennes, Naomie Harris, Berenice Marlohe, Albert Finney and Judi Dench, produced by Michael G. Wilson and Barbara Broccoli. The 007 screenplay will be written by regular James Bond scribes Neal Purvis and Robert Wade, working with John Logan (Gladiator & The Last Samurai). Director of American Beauty and Road To Perdition, Sam Mendes will be directing the new James Bond movie. MGM and Sony Pictures Entertainment in a joint statement on 2nd June 2011 announced that “Bond 23″ will go on release in the UK on Friday, 26th October, 2012 and in the USA on 9th November 2012. The first major announcement from EON Productions and Sony Pictures came on 3rd November 2011 in London when the principle cast was announced, along with a rough plot line. In Skyfall, Bond’s loyalty to M is tested as her past comes back to haunt her. As MI6 comes under attack, 007 must track down and destroy the threat, no matter how personal the cost.