The James Bond print magazine MI6 Confidential has released a 15th issue, hot on the tail of the press day(s) in Istanbul, Turkey, where the Skyfall production team are currently filming the 23rd James Bond adventure.
Also in this issue:
- Shooting Bond - Photographer Keith Hamshere explores his various 007 campaigns
- Fleming Bibliography - An exclusive extract from this unique history of Bond in print
- The Phoenix Project - Bond is in Istanbul again, hot on the tail of missing defence technology
- 007 On TV - The curious history of James Bond films on the small screen
- Poster Gallery - How character posters could have dominated the marketing of Bond 19
- Boyd On Board - Scottish author William Boyd is joining the ranks of 007 penmen
- The Bond Connection - What else was making the news in the year Dr. No debuted?
About Skyfall – James Bond 23 (2012)
The new Bond movie will star Daniel Craig, Javier Bardem, Ralph Fiennes, Naomie Harris, Berenice Marlohe, Albert Finney and Judi Dench, produced by Michael G. Wilson and Barbara Broccoli. The 007 screenplay will be written by regular James Bond scribes Neal Purvis and Robert Wade, working with John Logan (Gladiator & The Last Samurai). Director of American Beauty and Road To Perdition, Sam Mendes will be directing the new James Bond movie. MGM and Sony Pictures Entertainment in a joint statement on 2nd June 2011 announced that “Bond 23″ will go on release in the UK on Friday, 26th October, 2012 and in the USA on 9th November 2012. The first major announcement from EON Productions and Sony Pictures came on 3rd November 2011 in London when the principle cast was announced, along with a rough plot line. In Skyfall, Bond’s loyalty to M is tested as her past comes back to haunt her. As MI6 comes under attack, 007 must track down and destroy the threat, no matter how personal the cost.